Built in 1914, money fundraised by the people of Harvey funded the historic Harvey Town Hall. Listed with State Heritage, many of the features of the 1914 hall are recognisable today in the drawings by architect Herbert Parry.
Soon afterwards, WWII broke out and the Drill Hall was added in 1915 as a military hall. The main hall was extended in 1935 with the addition of the present stage.
This facility is hired for numerous functions and events, including family reunions, birthday parties, musical performances, community meetings etc. and can fit up to 372 people.
Capacity: Up to 372 people including the main and lessor halls. This facility has a
Facilities: Stage, piano, kitchen facilities, disability access, main and lessor halls.
104 Uduc Rd, Harvey WA 6220, Australia