Logue Brook Dam, also known as Lake Brockman, is a wonderful place to visit all year round, featuring picturesque scenery, tranquil bush land and crystal clear water! Located just fifteen minutes north of Harvey, Logue Brook has a number of picnic sites as well as camping and water access for skiing, boating, fishing and other water activities. Logue Brook Dam is also dog friendly, so it makes a great place to stop and let the dogs stretch their legs!
All camping bookings are provided through Lake Brockman Tourist Park, who provide a great range of accommodation options, from unpowered campsites, to caravan sites, to cabins and glamping. They are also dog friendly, although your pup must remain on a leash at all times and are not allowed in any of the onsite accommodation.
Water skiing is to be carried out in an anti-clockwise direction and is permitted between the hours of sunrise and sunset only. Skiing is prohibited within 60 metres of the foreshore except within the designated water ski take-off and landing areas. Taking off or landing of skiers is prohibited except within the two designated water ski take-off areas. A maximum 5 knot speed limit applies in all other areas, refer to the Logue Brook Dam Boating guide provided by the Department of Transport for more information.
Bike Riding and Bush Walking
Logue Brook Dam is the local connection to the Munda Biddi Trail. Get back to nature and enjoy the beauty of the jarrah and marri forest, listen to the cries of the Red-tailed Black Cockatoos and spot the local flora and fauna as you ride.
The forest comes alive during wildflower season, offering beautiful scenery as you wonder along the walk trails and breathe that fresh country air.
- Unlicensed off-road vehicles are not permitted on DEC-managed lands.
- A total fire ban is in force throughout the region during the warm months. The ban includes all open fires for the purpose of cooking or camping. Low rainfall and/or hot conditions may see fire bans extended, for more information visit the Harvey Shire website.
- The water in the lake is used as part of the Harvey Water Scheme, used for irrigating the local farm lands at the base of the scarp. For more information visit the Harvey Water website.
- Trout fishing is permitted year round, with Logue Brook Dam being restocked with trout annually.
- Marron fishing is permitted within the dam in season, contact your local Department of Fisheries for further information.
Logue Brook Dam, Hoffman WA, Australia